Self Suggestion Power

I always got flu during seasons change. People says that the environment condition cause our body got sick easily.

Everytime I got flu, I took some medicine and getting better afterwards. But this season, I try another approach. I try to suggest myself that my body has the ability to fight it. I keep telling myself that I don't get sick, and my body can fight it.
I even keep my usual habit such drinking cold and iced water (which is of course prohibited when you got flu), but not too much.

Strange thing happens, I didnt get worse. I even get better, even though I keep riding motorcycle with no jacket ocasionally.

So, I believe that in certain conditions, especially when we have a strong self suggestion, our body defense system will work and follow our mind.

Do you agree?

BTW, If you're tired of yo-yoing and diets that don't work, Jay with his experience helping 90% of 98.000 clients to reach their goals will show you how to be successful with the foods you see every day. Get the best weight loss system here. Click to see how.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I started using Purity12 I become healthier and active, giving me a brighter outlook on life. Now I can have fun while working and working while having fun and earning money. It kind of sounds really surreal but you know, not everything in this world is out there to make our lives negative. This one really helped me out and brightened up my life. I’m sharing this with you guys because I want you to experience it too. If you’re ready to turn your life around, go to their website and they have really nice representatives who can help you. http://if1s.com?108