Very private and reply fast



Hello dear,

 

I'm Captain Yabul Mustafa from Turkey under NATO group peace keeping force and an army commander in a currently Libya civil war. Our squad discovered some huge amount (7,600,000.00dollarsdollars) from pro-Gaddafi fighters during a coalition in Misrata province here in Libya but my part I will like to ship to your country for a save keeping if only you can be trusted enough.

I have made an arrangement with my comrade who happens to work with the united nation (UN) to assist me save guild this sum. This is not an enticing word or as you may mistakenly take it as a joke.

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13118724

 

The good news is that this good friend of mine has an urgent mission to Yemen but he will pass through your country. So if you can be trusted enough and to be willing to save guild this money for me let me know immediately by replying this beneficial proposal and I will send you any information concerning this and the step forward to follow.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Captain Yabul Mustafa

 

BTW, If you're tired of yo-yoing and diets that don't work, Jay with his experience helping 90% of 98.000 clients to reach their goals will show you how to be successful with the foods you see every day. Get the best weight loss system here. Click to see how.

No comments: