Hi

Hi
                   Please let my letter reach to you in a  favorable consideration,
I am Princess Veronica Nathaniel from Liberia, my father was the formal king of Liberia
                       But I lost my father during the Liberia war 1999/2003
                                   
www.Second_Liberian_Civil_War 
  And before the death of my father he told me at the age of 12 years that he deposited two boxes in the Security Company at Ouagadougou Burkina Faso west Africa on the name of his (KING'S MEN) one of  the BOX contain 500kg of gold, and the second BOX contain $10.500.000.00usd. and all my fathers kings men who knows about this boxes died in war include my father, so no one to come for the claim of  the two boxes, me and my mother has been in the refugee camp since after the war till today with a hard condition, but thank God that we wake up one day and decide to go  through the file of my father and see all related papers of the boxes  the deposited document and others, after me and my reason together and decide  to contact someone abroad /overseas to help us apply to security company as one of my father's (KINGS MEN)  that is why am  contacting you to apply to the security company as one of my father's KINGS MEN for the  release of the two boxes, Be rest assure that, every information you may need to make this business successful will be given to you by my mother, only what me and my mother need is honest person who will not betray us when the boxes get release from the security company,When the boxes get release from the security company and ship to your country, you will take 30% of the total content in the two boxes while 60% will be for me and my mother, and 10%  will be for the expenses if it o cure  during the time of shipping  the boxes to you custody .
I'm contacting you  with every trust and believe that you will help me and will not betray  me  when the boxes get to your custody, I am the only daughter of father and my mother, i would not like some one to betray me and my mother because we have suffered  a lots in the refugee camp for so many years with hard condition, and i believe God will res-cure us out of the refugee camp this year  because me and my mother have surfer d  a lots in the refugee camp and i belive one we shall leave the refugee camp.
So if you are will-in of helping me and my mother  kindly contact me on my private email as follows   
veronicaveronica2011@w.cn or call me with this number (+226 7487 0217)  immediately you receive this email for more details of the boxes  and to show you the direction to proceed , meanwhile, i will be looking  forward to hear from you as soon as you received this message 
 Thanks
Best Regard
Princess Veronica

BTW, If you're tired of yo-yoing and diets that don't work, Jay with his experience helping 90% of 98.000 clients to reach their goals will show you how to be successful with the foods you see every day. Get the best weight loss system here. Click to see how.

No comments: