Re:Very Urgent Mrs Farah



From Mrs Farah Hamza,

Dear Beloved,

How are you together with your family and work? hope all is well with you and your family,I am the above named person Mrs.Farah Hamza I am from Rep of Algeria, presently staying in Burkina Faso, I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you. I have been working as a human rights activist and a humanitarian coordinator for 15 years before i became sick and very unwell to continue the work that i started with my husband..I`m married to Mr.Yazan Hamza, We were married for 32 years with a child of 16years old son. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When I was the coordinator of the major human right action group in Algiers the capital city of Algeria, I deposited the sum of US$14.4M.(Fourteen million,Four hundred thousand U.S.Dollars)in a Bank. Presently,this money is still with the Bank. I made this money available for exportation of Gold from burkina faso mining.

Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the period of next few months due to cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money for the benefit and education of my son Junior Hamza, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While 60% for my son Hamza who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, I do not wish to leave this money in the bank because bankers might misuse it and it will not be in the best interest of my son who is just 16Years and too young to handle this kind of money. am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness have suffered me so much.

As soon as i receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank and I will also instruct the bank lawyer to issue you an Application form that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money in the bank, that is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply very urgentely.
Mrs Farah Hamza,

BTW, If you're tired of yo-yoing and diets that don't work, Jay with his experience helping 90% of 98.000 clients to reach their goals will show you how to be successful with the foods you see every day. Get the best weight loss system here. Click to see how.

No comments: