***SPAM*** From Kathrine Rafael.

From Kathrine Rafael.
I am introducing my self as Ms. Kathrine Rafael, the only Daughter of late
Chief and Mrs Nicolas O'Neil Rafael,I wish to request for your assistance in a

financial transaction. I got your contact from a member of this your site,
And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your
country.i have ($12.200,000) to invest in your country,(kathrine_rafael1114@yahoo.com)

and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal
/company account for investment,I will be gladly to give you 10%

Regard Kathrine Rafael.

BTW, If you're tired of yo-yoing and diets that don't work, Jay with his experience helping 90% of 98.000 clients to reach their goals will show you how to be successful with the foods you see every day. Get the best weight loss system here. Click to see how.

No comments: